Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Setting up Pixma MX892 is very easy; as well as MFP sustains USB, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connectivity. You can set up Wi-Fi via WPS, although the 3-inch LCD provides you the choice to pick a network and also enter a password to finish the very same setups. Canon incorporates its Remedy Menu Ex Lover software, a plan with the ability to handle everything from photo CDs to scanning. You can push-scan to your computer system from the Pixma MX892 Control board or separate the scan through USB/PictBridge, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, or media Compact Flash. You can additionally print straight from the press put right into this port. The Pixma MX892 paper managing attribute is excellent. Along with the 150-sheet main tray, it has a vertical back bait that can hold 150 more sheets. Canon additionally includes an automatic duplexer and also an automatic 35-sheet (ADF) document feeder for scanners.
The Pixma MX892 control Panel displays a black switch grid which, depending on exactly how you use the system, activates as an ALRIGHT button and also arrow, or as a numerical keypad. The three feature keys work in faster ways; sometimes; At various other times, you need to make use of the OK switch as well as a cursor. Pixma MX892 efficiency is quite high. The photo dimension photo (4-by-6-inch) prints about 3.2 ppm on simple paper, and also 1.9 ppm on shiny image paper. A full-page photo, printed on a Mac, leaves in much less than 2 mins. Check and also duplicate rates are adequate. Pixma MX892 utilizes a five-tank ink system containing black, cyan, magenta, yellow, and even black pictures. In a lot of subjects, this provides a friendly impression on the graphics as well as pictures, but the face and meat tend to look as well saturated. The impact is more visible on simple paper than glossy paper. Dark areas tend to show more information than prints made with more affordable Canon printers that don’t have black cartridge images. The text is rather sharp, also in draft mode, although the active area tends to be grey instead of black.
This qualified tool uses excellent print high quality for papers as well as images. The tracking rate is not bad, yet not exceptional for 12.5 pages per min for black and white prints and also 11 pages one minute for color prints. The Canon Pixma MX892 scans as well as copies in addition to all the typical all-in-one printers, This multifunctional printer allows for double-checked records, so when you upload a piece of paper through an automatic file feeder, this printer will undoubtedly scan both sides instead of compelling you to flip and scan 2 Pages independently. If you need to set up multiple duplicates for a vital course or meeting, the slow-moving copying rate makes this a curse from the hold-up. The Canon Pixma MX892 prints, scans, copies, as well as transfers faxes in addition to several other all-in-one inkjet printers, but it does not supply much to identify them. The layout and interface are beautiful, but nothing special regarding this printer. Fortunately, Canon provides a great deal of support for all its products, so you can surf the Frequently Asked Question, download the drivers or print a new customer by hand.
Compatibility & Support
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver For Windows
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you can download from the official website of Canon. For the setup file, you need to make sure that you are downloading the correct setup file based on the model of this printer since there might be some similar setup files too.
- After you download the setup file, you need to run the setup file that you have downloaded before.
- When the installation wizard has popped up, you need to follow all of the instructions on the wizard, and after that, the installation of the Canon PIXMA MX892 will start.
- After sometimes, the installation will be finished. You can start using the printer immediately, or you can reboot your computer first to make sure the driver is functional.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver Manual Installations
- The first thing that you need is the setup file. You can download the file from many different sources on the internet. Just make sure that you download the proper setup file since there are some other similar printers from Canon that have the same setup file, but the data is different.
- Once you have downloaded the file, the next thing that you need to do for installing the Canon PIXMA MX892 is running the setup file.
- After the setup runs, you need to follow all of the instructions that you will find from the automatic wizard such as the location where you want to place the installation files and the components that you want to install from this printer.
- After waiting for a few minutes, the process will be finished, and after the whole operations are completed, you can start using this printer as soon as possible.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver For CD/DVD
- You need to have the setup file for installing the driver of this printer first. You can search the file that you need online since there are many sources where you can get the setup file.
- The next one is running the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. You need to run the record as the administrator since there might be some problems if you just run the setup file automatically.
- The next thing on the installation of the Canon PIXMA MX892 is waiting for the whole installation process to be finished.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX892 For Mac OS
- The first one is you need the setup file.
- You can download the setup file online, but it is recommended that you download the setup file from the official website of Canon.
After you download the setup file, you need to run the file.
- When the installation wizard has popped up, you need to follow the things that you find on the wizard to install the Canon PIXMA MX892.
- After waiting for some minutes, For your consideration, even though you can using the printer immediately, you might want to reboot your computer first.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX892 For Wireless
- The first thing to do is to visit the Canon official website and look for the printer model you are using by entering the model in the search bar.
- Downloading drivers from the official website is recommended to avoid any file containing the virus that may damage your computer.
- Once the desired model is found, select the suitable operating system according to the computer you are using, and then download the file. Wait until the download is done.
- After the download process is finished, run the file, follow the directions from the driver. Make sure the printer is turned on and only plug the USB cable to the computer once it is prompted by the driver.
- After the installation process is done, try to operate your printer to confirm whether the installation is finished correctly or not.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX892 For Scanner
- The first thing that you need is the setup file to install the driver of this printer to your computer.
- There are a lot of sources where you can find the setup file online and you need to make sure that you download the proper setup file that you need to install the driver of this printer to your computer.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded earlier.
- After you run the file, the new installation wizard will appear, and you need to follow the wizard to the end to install the Canon PIXMA MX892 to your computer.
- Once you have followed all of the instructions on the wizard, the installation process will start immediately, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
- After that, you can use the printer for your printing needs.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Driver Software
|MX892 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|MX892 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.