Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Concerning that dual-function front panel: To the right of the 3-inch shade, LCD is a 4-by-4 grid of switches, massive enough for big fingers like mine. When the maker is idle, the network is dark, yet when you press the Replicate, Beside it, behind a safety door, are slots for a variety of memory-key layouts, consisting of Compact Flash, which you do not often see these days. It has an instance paper capacity, in between a 150-sheet cassette as well as a 150-sheet leading feeder. (If you desire, you can fill the cartridge with simple paper as well as the feeder with picture paper.)Automobile duplexers are ending up being common areas in organization printers, but the MX882 has something you do not frequently see: a 35-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) replication for scanning, copying, or faxing two-sided documents. The MX882 uses Ethernet, Wi-fi, and also USB connectivity. We tested it over a USB link with a COMPUTER running Windows Vista.
Text quality was above standard for an inkjet, Text was dark and crisp, as well as small examination fonts turned up well, essentially, the text is excellent for essential organization use and adequate to make use of for printing a record like a resume with what you intended to make a great impression, and even desktop computer publishing if you’re very selective concerning the font styles you utilize. Picture high quality was outstanding, with one of the most prints equaling what you would certainly obtain from a professional photo laboratory. No other concerns climbed to the level of deserving pointing out. Generally, graphics top quality was on the same level as the vast bulk of MFPs we check. Colors were vibrant and well saturated, and color integrity was sound. The MX882 had a problem printing out delicate white lines against a black history in one image. Other minor concerns included a trace of charm– a regular pattern of lines of discoloration inactive areas– and dithering, a mild graininess.
The Canon Pixma MX882 offers a remarkable collection of features, and also exceptional text as well as photo high quality, all wrapped up in one appealing bundle at a relatively moderate price. It doesn’t have quite the rate of the Editors’ Option HP Officejet 6500A, but it’s no sluggard, either. The lit signs aren’t centered but instead balanced out to the left. The overall result is somewhat disconcerting; also, after we got used to it, the spread of the buttons continued to be a little bit uncomfortable to utilize. The Pixma MX882’s functions will quickly suit a small or home office., and XD-Picture Card media, plus a USB/ PictBridge port. Paper managing consists of a 150-sheet bottom-mounted input tray for letter-or legal-size simple paper, in addition to a back upright feed for thicker media or another 150 sheets of paper. The MFP additionally has a 35-sheet letter/ lawful automatic file feeder and also a flatbed platen A4 letter. The Pixma MX882 can publish, duplicate, as well as check instantly in duplex (two-sided).
Compatibility & Support
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver For Windows
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you can download from the official website of Canon. For the setup file, you need to make sure that you are downloading the correct setup file based on the model of this printer since there might be some similar setup files too.
- After you download the setup file, you need to run the setup file that you have downloaded before.
- When the installation wizard has popped up, you need to follow all of the instructions on the wizard, and after that, the installation of the Canon PIXMA MX882 will start.
- After sometimes, the installation will be finished. You can start using the printer immediately, or you can reboot your computer first to make sure the driver is functional.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Manual Installations
- The first thing that you need is the setup file. You can download the file from many different sources on the internet. Just make sure that you download the proper setup file since there are some other similar printers from Canon that have the same setup file, but the data is different.
- Once you have downloaded the file, the next thing that you need to do for installing the Canon PIXMA MX882 is running the setup file.
- After the setup runs, you need to follow all of the instructions that you will find from the automatic wizard such as the location where you want to place the installation files and the components that you want to install from this printer.
- After waiting for a few minutes, the process will be finished, and after the whole operations are completed, you can start using this printer as soon as possible.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver For CD/DVD
- You need to have the setup file for installing the driver of this printer first. You can search the file that you need online since there are many sources where you can get the setup file.
- The next one is running the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. You need to run the record as the administrator since there might be some problems if you just run the setup file automatically.
- The next thing on the installation of the Canon PIXMA MX882 is waiting for the whole installation process to be finished.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 For Mac OS
- The first one is you need the setup file.
- You can download the setup file online, but it is recommended that you download the setup file from the official website of Canon.
After you download the setup file, you need to run the file.
- When the installation wizard has popped up, you need to follow the things that you find on the wizard to install the Canon PIXMA MX882.
- After waiting for some minutes, For your consideration, even though you can using the printer immediately, you might want to reboot your computer first.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 For Wireless
- The first thing to do is to visit the Canon official website and look for the printer model you are using by entering the model in the search bar.
- Downloading drivers from the official website is recommended to avoid any file containing the virus that may damage your computer.
- Once the desired model is found, select the suitable operating system according to the computer you are using, and then download the file. Wait until the download is done.
- After the download process is finished, run the file, follow the directions from the driver. Make sure the printer is turned on and only plug the USB cable to the computer once it is prompted by the driver.
- After the installation process is done, try to operate your printer to confirm whether the installation is finished correctly or not.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 For Scanner
- The first thing that you need is the setup file to install the driver of this printer to your computer.
- There are a lot of sources where you can find the setup file online and you need to make sure that you download the proper setup file that you need to install the driver of this printer to your computer.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded earlier.
- After you run the file, the new installation wizard will appear, and you need to follow the wizard to the end to install the Canon PIXMA MX882 to your computer.
- Once you have followed all of the instructions on the wizard, the installation process will start immediately, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
- After that, you can use the printer for your printing needs.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Software
|MX880 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|MX880 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.1.4 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.