Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Having the capacity to access arrangement options as well as features via the monochrome touch screen is far more effective than browsing with drill-down food selections with directional tricks as well as an OKAY switch. The MF236n includes a 35-sheet automated record feeder (ADF) for passing multipage records to the scanner automatically. Nonetheless, unlike the Canon MF249dw, the MF236n’s ADF is not auto-duplexing, neither is the print engine. To publish, scan, duplicate, or fax two-sided multipage papers, you’ll have to turn the web pages by hand. The more considerable Bro MFC-L5700DW’s paper-input ability is 300 sheets, split in between a 250-sheet first cabinet and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and also it’s expandable to 900 sheets, while the HP M130fw’s sole paper-input source holds 150 sheets. The MF236n’s optimum month-to-month obligation cycle is 15,000 web pages (with a recommended monthly print quantity of 2,000 sheets).
The Sibling MFC L5700DW’s optimum monthly responsibility cycle is 35,000 web pages more than that of the MF236n. Given that its only two link options are Ethernet and also linking directly to a COMPUTER using USB, numerous mobile choices that require Wi-Fi are not available. However, you still get Google Cloud Publish, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Publish Providers, as well as Canon Print Service for scanning to and printing from various locations using Ethernet. Canon ranks the MF236n at 24 pages per min (ppm). I evaluated it over Ethernet from our standard Intel Core i5-equipped testbed PC running Windows 10 Specialist. The MF236n published our 12-page Microsoft Word text record for 22.8 ppm, merely short of its producer’s score. The Canon MF249dw published the same document regarding 5ppm quicker, and also the Brother MFC-L2750DW spun at around 12ppm faster than the MF236n. The higher-volume Brother MFC-L5700DW defeats the MF236n by virtually 16ppm, while the HP M130fw is managed about 7ppm slower.
When I incorporated the arise from printing our vibrant Excel, Acrobat, and PowerPoint documents filled with graphics, and also pictures with the result from publishing the 12-page Word record in the previous examination, the MF236n’s score went down to 16.3 ppm, which– given the complexity of these files and how well various other printers typically fare in this part of our examinations– isn’t poor at all. Same rate as the Canon MF249dw, 2.3 ppm faster than the Brother MFC-L2710DW, 5.3 ppm slower than the Brother MFC-L5700DW, as well as concerning 2ppm more quickly than the HP M130fw. In many ways, the MF236n advised me of the Canon imageClass MF232w, particularly regarding print speed and print quality. (These two machines’ sticker prices are $ 10 apart.) Like the Canon MF232w, the MF236n publishes quite possibly overall, with near-typesetter-quality text down to the tiniest factor dimension we test-4 factors.
Compatibility & Support
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver For Windows
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you can download from the official website of Canon. For the setup file, you need to make sure that you are downloading the correct setup file based on the model of this printer since there might be some similar setup files too.
- After you download the setup file, you need to run the setup file that you have downloaded before.
- When the installation wizard has popped up, you need to follow all of the instructions on the wizard, and after that, the installation of the Canon imageCLASS MF236n will start.
- After sometimes, the installation will be finished. You can start using the printer immediately, or you can reboot your computer first to make sure the driver is functional.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver Manual Installations
- The first thing that you need is the setup file. You can download the file from many different sources on the internet. Just make sure that you download the proper setup file since there are some other similar printers from Canon that have the same setup file, but the data is different.
- Once you have downloaded the file, the next thing that you need to do for installing the Canon imageCLASS MF236n is running the setup file.
- After the setup runs, you need to follow all of the instructions that you will find from the automatic wizard such as the location where you want to place the installation files and the components that you want to install from this printer.
- After waiting for a few minutes, the process will be finished, and after the whole operations are completed, you can start using this printer as soon as possible.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver For CD/DVD
- You need to have the setup file for installing the driver of this printer first. You can search the file that you need online since there are many sources where you can get the setup file.
- The next one is running the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. You need to run the record as the administrator since there might be some problems if you just run the setup file automatically.
- The next thing on the installation of the Canon imageCLASS MF236n is waiting for the whole installation process to be finished.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF236n For Mac OS
- The first one is you need the setup file.
- You can download the setup file online, but it is recommended that you download the setup file from the official website of Canon.
After you download the setup file, you need to run the file.
- When the installation wizard has popped up, you need to follow the things that you find on the wizard to install the Canon imageCLASS MF236n.
- After waiting for some minutes, For your consideration, even though you can using the printer immediately, you might want to reboot your computer first.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF236n For Wireless
- The first thing to do is to visit the Canon official website and look for the printer model you are using by entering the model in the search bar.
- Downloading drivers from the official website is recommended to avoid any file containing the virus that may damage your computer.
- Once the desired model is found, select the suitable operating system according to the computer you are using, and then download the file. Wait until the download is done.
- After the download process is finished, run the file, follow the directions from the driver. Make sure the printer is turned on and only plug the USB cable to the computer once it is prompted by the driver.
- After the installation process is done, try to operate your printer to confirm whether the installation is finished correctly or not.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF236n For Scanner
- The first thing that you need is the setup file to install the driver of this printer to your computer.
- There are a lot of sources where you can find the setup file online and you need to make sure that you download the proper setup file that you need to install the driver of this printer to your computer.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded earlier.
- After you run the file, the new installation wizard will appear, and you need to follow the wizard to the end to install the Canon imageCLASS MF236n to your computer.
- Once you have followed all of the instructions on the wizard, the installation process will start immediately, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
- After that, you can use the printer for your printing needs.
Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver Software
|[Windows 64bit] MF236n/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.18.104.22.168|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0|
|[Windows 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.30|
|[Windows 64bit] UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.40|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool Ver.22.214.171.124|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool Ver.126.96.36.199|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.188.8.131.52|
Canon imageCLASS MF236n Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.